Characteristics of Freeoneer-Managed Account Programs
- You have online access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You place your funds in your own name with a clearing broker
- Neither Freeoneer or the fund manager handles your funds
- You may withdraw your profit or your initial investment at any time
- Programs available in EUR and USD base currency
- Minimum investment of 5,000 USD
- No minimum investment period applies, but we suggest a period of at least 12 months
Suite 13197, 2nd Floor
145-157 St John Street
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8144 8145
Fax: +44 (0) 20 3318 9030
Freeoneer regards personal privacy and confidentiality with the utmost importance. Trust and loyalty is the cornerstone of the relationship Freeoneer maintains with its customers. To this effect, Freeoneer certifies that under no circumstance will information collected on its websites be exchanged, offered, sold or disclosed in any other manner to third parties.
What information we collect
Freeoneer may ask for and collect personal information from you in the event that you request access to registered areas of the website. You may be asked to provide your name, address, phone number, email address, financial information, or information regarding your investment experience and other information. You can access and view portions of the website without providing such information, but you cannot access registered user areas.
Freeoneer may collect information
- Transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Message history: in order to track support team performance, certain messages can be stored for future reference
- Website traffic: collected for statistical purposes and may be used to adapt the website to users’ needs.
- Survey results: sites may propose surveys or competitions. Participation in these is entirely voluntary and Freeoneer will only use the collected data for business knowledge purposes.
Cookies are small text files that are used by websites to track visitor behavior and store temporary information. Freeoneer may set and access cookies on your computer to learn which advertisements and promotions bring users to its website, and we may use access cookies to improve the user experience. Cookies may also be used in connection with products and services and to track activities on its websites for statistical purposes. Such information remains anonymous and is not personally identifiable.
Who Freeoneer shares the information with
Freeoneer does not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may disclose your personal information to others when we respond to a subpoena, legal order or official request, or when we believe you have acted in violation of the legal terms that govern your use of the website. In providing our customers with the highest level of service, some personal information as described above may be shared with Freeoneer affiliates. This may include servicing client accounts and informing clients about new products and services as permitted by applicable law. The information shared with affiliates may include any of the information described above, such as name, address and account information. In accordance with this policy, affiliates are obliged to maintain the same level of confidentiality and security as Freeoneer.